Good to see you!
Otherwise login by email
Welcome to Dulux
Otherwise login by email
Terms & Conditions
Successfully registered, please login
Forgotten your password?
Please enter email address associated to your account
Password changed successfully.
Please note that the information refers to products for sale and use in the Republic of Ireland only. Information on products for use outside the Republic of Ireland is available from other ICI Paints websites.
Use and service access
This website and the information provided on it is intended for recreational, non-commercial purposes only.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any reason.
Accuracy of information
ICI has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information and material provided through the site is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inadvertent and occasional errors.
ICI does not guarantee, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) about, the information and opinions provided through this website, including any items used either directly or indirectly from ICI's website. Commentary and information posted on the site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. ICI reserves the right to make changes and corrections to the contents of the site at any time and without notice. ICI accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in the site and disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on information and material contained in the site by any visitor to the site or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We have reproduced paint colours as accurately as electronic media will allow. However, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match of the on-screen colour to the colours of our actual products, and the colours shown on this website should not be relied on as such. Colours may vary depending on your screen settings and resolution. We would recommend that a tester is used to give you a better idea of the actual colour before you commit to a large purchase.
ICI has made all reasonable efforts to ensure the pages of this website are free from viruses. However, ICI does not guarantee that and makes no representation or warranty that the pages are free from viruses and users are responsible for ensuring they have installed adequate virus checking software.
Link to other websites
Links to other websites are provided for your information and convenience only. ICI has no control over the contents of those sites and accepts no responsibility for their contents or for any loss or damage which may arise from your use of them.
You must not establish a link to our website, nor may our site be framed on any other site, without our express permission.
This website may contain advertising of third party products and services. ICI shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy in such advertising materials and gives no guarantee, representation or warranty (whether express or implied) about the nature, quality or performance of such goods or services.
Offers and promotion
ICI may display offers, promotions or competitions on this website from time to time and these will be subject to specific terms and conditions of which we will make you aware.
To the fullest extent permitted by law ICI shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings, additional or wasted expenditure, loss of privacy or loss of data) or any other loss or damage of whatever kind incurred by any user in connection with the site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the site, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it. For the avoidance of doubt this exclusion shall include all liability for loss or damage caused by any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or material transmitted with or as part of the pages of the site or any material downloaded from it.
Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
This does not affect our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence which we do not exclude.
This website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access this website.
ICI does not represent that anything on the website is appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in any jurisdictions. Those who access this website do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations. Legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
In the event that any or any part of these terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or enforceable to any extent, such terms shall, to the extent necessary, be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. Information about us
- We are Imperial Chemical Industries Limited trading as ICI Paints AkzoNobel, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 218019 and with our registered office at The AkzoNobel Building, Wexham Road, Slough, SL2 5DS (us, our or we). We operate the website www.dulux.co.uk/en (this/our site). To contact us, please see our Contact Us page Contact Us
2. Use of the site
3. How we use your personal information
4. If you are a consumer (this clause only applies if you are a consumer)
- If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
5. If you are a business customer (this clause only applies if you are a business)
- You confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our site to purchase Products.
- These Terms and any documents referred to in them and any specification provided by us to you constitute the entire agreement between you and us. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these Terms or any document referred to in them.
6. Purchasing Products
- After you place an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order detailing the Products ordered and giving an estimated date for delivery. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us and you will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our site as referred to in clause 10.5, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders which do not comply with these Terms or any other promotional offer terms and conditions at any time in the sale process.
- Please note, unfortunately we cannot deliver to addresses in Northern Ireland or to addresses outside of Great Britain mainland (this includes the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Mann, Isle of Wight, the Scottish Isles and the Channel Isles). Please see your dispatch confirmation for estimated delivery date.
- We commit to delivery of testers to you in 7 working days.
- The images of the Products on the website are for illustrative purposes only.
- We have made every effort to display the colours of the Products as accurately as electronic media will allow. However, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match of the on-screen colour to the colours of the actual Products, and the colours contained on the site should not be relied on as such. Colours may vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.
- We recommend that you use a colour tester on the actual surface to be painted before undertaking your decoration. This will give you a stronger indication of the appearance of the actual colour, which can be affected by the substrate and the texture of the surface, or by soft furnishings and the shape, size and lighting of the room. Please note that colour testers indicate the colour of the product only, and are not representative of the quality or sheen of the eventual product purchased.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on the site.
- All Products on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by email as soon as possible if the Products ordered are not available and we will not be able process any orders. If you have already paid for the Product, we will refund you as soon as reasonably possible.
- For details of delivery of the Products purchased please see our Delivery and Returns Policy
- Please note, unfortunately we cannot deliver to addresses in Northern Ireland or to addresses outside of Great Britain mainland (this includes the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Mann, Isle of Wight, the Scottish Isles and the Channel Isles). Please see your dispatch confirmation for estimated delivery date.
9. Returns and Cancellations
- You may return any Products purchased from our site or cancel a Contract in accordance with the terms set out in our Delivery and Returns Policy
- The prices of the Products will be quoted on our site from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of the Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However, if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered, please see clause 10.5.
- Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with a Dispatch Confirmation.
- The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted on our site from time to time. Please see the Delivery section.
- Our site contains a large number of Products. It is possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Products you have ordered we will attempt to inform you of this error and give the option of continuing to purchase the Products at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products at the incorrect (lower) price.
- You can only pay for the Products using a PayPal account, debit or credit card.
- Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance.
- If you are a business customer, time for payment shall be of the essence.
12. Changes to these Terms
- We reserve the right to revise these Terms from time to time in the following circumstances:
- a. changes in how payment is accepted;
- b. changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- c. any other reasonable circumstance from time to time.
- Each time you place an order for Products, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract between you and us.
- Whenever we revise these Terms in accordance with this Clause 10, we will give notice of this by stating that these Terms have been amended and the relevant date at the top of this page.
13. Our liability if you are a business (this clause only applies if you are a business customer)
- We only supply the Products for use by your business, and you agree not to use the Product for any re-sale purposes.
- Nothing in these Terms limit or exclude our liability for:
- a. death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- b. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- c. breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); or
- d. defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- Subject to clause 11.1, we will under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- a. any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- b. loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- c. loss of business opportunity;
- d. loss of anticipated savings;
- e. loss of goodwill; or
- f. any indirect or consequential loss.
- Subject to clause 11.1 and clause 11.2, our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed three times the price of the Products purchased.
- Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Products. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the Products are suitable for your purposes.
14. Our liability if you are a consumer (this clause only applies if you are a consumer)
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the Contract.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- a. death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- b. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- c. any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
- d. any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- e. defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
15. Events Outside Our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in Clause 13.2.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
- a. we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- b. our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
16. Communications between us
When we refer, in these Terms to “in writing”, this will include email.
If you are a consumer:
a. To cancel a Contract in accordance with your legal right to do so under Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000) (See our Delivery and Returns Policy), you should contact the Dulux Customer Care centre on 0333 222 71 71 (this is a local rate number and call charges will apply) or email notification of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation of a Contract is effective from the date of the phone call or when the e-mail is sent. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records.
b. If you wish to contact us in writing for any other reason, you can send this to us by email or by prepaid post to ICI Paints AkzoNobel, Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5DS. You can also contact us by calling the Dulux Customer Care centre on 0333 222 71 71.
If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by email or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your order.
If you are a business, please note that any notice given by you to us, or by us to you, will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee. The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the services of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
- The Contract is personal to you and you may not transfer your rights and obligations under these Terms to another person without our prior written consent.
- The Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These Terms are governed by English law. This means that the Contract and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction (unless you are a consumer and resident in either Northern Ireland or Scotland, in which case you may also bring proceedings in those countries).
- We own the copyright, trademarks, design right and all other intellectual property rights in the Products and you agree that these rights may not be used in any way without our written consent.
- Only one Discount Code can be applied per transaction.
- Discount Codes have no monetary value and there is no cash alternative; they may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable.
- Discount Codes may have restrictions on where they may be applied (e.g dulux.co.uk, online, in-store) and how they may be applied (e.g products, services) - please check the terms & conditions communicated with your Discount Code before use.
- The validity period of Discount Codes will vary – please refer to terms & conditions communicated with your Discount Code to check validity dates.
- The value of Discount Codes may vary – please check the details communicated with your Code. ICI AkzoNobel Limited reserves the right to amend or withdraw a Discount Code, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, without prior notice.
- Discount Codes are applied to the Order Total (inclusive of Tax and delivery).
- Where Discount Codes have a fixed monetary value, no change is given where the value of the Code exceeds the value of the order to which it is applied.
- Discount Code use is subject to availability; standard terms & conditions of sale apply.
- ICI AkzoNobel Limited reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude any Participant from using a Discount Code or withhold the Discount Code, where there has been a violation of any of these terms and conditions.
- Discount Codes are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We promise our paint will give you the perfect colour with a uniform finish and the coverage stated, or we’ll replace it.
- The Dulux Promise (the "Promise") entitles a customer who has purchased Dulux; Matt, Silk or Soft Sheen, or EasyCare Matt, Kitchen or Bathroom, or Dulux Trade; Vinyl Matt, Silk or Soft Sheen, Flat Matt, Diamond Matt or Diamond Eggshell (500ml and larger packs only) or Dulux or Dulux Trade product with the Dulux Promise logo on-pack in the UK ("Selected Product") who believes that their Selected Product hasn't delivered the perfect colour, a uniform finish or the coverage stated, to a voucher to replace the Selected Product.
- The Promise is available to private individuals and sole traders aged 16 and above that are resident in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) and to all partnerships and companies with their registered office address in the United Kingdom (the “Participants”). The Promise is not available to employees of the AkzoNobel group of companies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers or retailers. Resellers and retailers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
- The Promise covers the replacement of the Selected Product only and excludes any claim for labour or other costs in respect of the original or replacement product.
- Claims can only be made by the person that purchased the Selected Product.
- The Selected Product must have been applied on properly prepared surfaces and in accordance with the manufacturer’s tips and instructions (including those on-pack, datasheet and colour label instructions).
- Claims must be submitted by contacting the AkzoNobel Customer Advice centre on either 0333 222 7070 (Dulux Trade) or 0333 222 7171 (Dulux Retail), via email to email@example.com or post to AkzoNobel Customer Advice Centre, The AkzoNobel Building, Wexham Road, Slough, SL2 5DS, no later than 6 months after the purchase of the Selected Product. You will be required to:
- Provide a clear copy of your itemised receipt or invoice showing the details of the Selected Product that you have purchased, the date of the purchase and the price paid for the Selected Product;
- Provide a description of the issue with the colour, the finish or the coverage stated of the Selected Product;
- Provide the postcode of the address at which the Selected Product has been applied;
- Provide a photograph of the wall(s) painted with the Selected Product.
- Provide the batch number that is printed on the can
- Provided that the Selected Product has been applied on properly prepared surfaces and in accordance with the manufacturer’s tips and instructions (including those on-pack, datasheet and colour label instructions), the claim will be deemed valid if the description of the issue and application photo demonstrate that the Selected Product is not the perfect colour or is not a uniform finish or has not provided the coverage stated on the pack.
- We may send a representative to assess the painted area in question to verify that the claim is based on a bona fide purchase of a Selected Product and to ensure that the Selected Product and its application meets the conditions required for the Promise to apply.
- Upon validation of a claim, a voucher for the replacement product will be sent to you by post within 28 days. You can redeem your voucher for a replacement for the Selected Product at any participating store before the voucher expiration date. Replacement products are subject to availability. Full voucher terms and conditions apply, see voucher for details. Participating stores include: B&Q, Homebase, Dulux Decorator Centres, Brewers, TP, Jewson and most independent paint retailers (please note list is correct at time of publishing but remains subject to change).
- The voucher is issued for the recommended product to replace the Selected Product that was deemed unsatisfactory.
- For a claim related to colour not being the colour you like, the replacement product cannot be in the same colour as the Selected Product which is the subject of the claim, and the Promise will not apply to the replacement colour. Replacement product for claims relating to colour are limited to 10L per claim and per customer claiming.
- We reserve the right to reject claim if we have reason to believe that they are fraudulent or that there has been a violation of any of these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”).
- We accept no responsibility for claims that are incomplete, illegible, damaged or lost. Proof of submission of a claim is not proof of receipt.
- It is not necessary for customers to return the unsatisfactory product (unless we specifically request it in which case we shall arrange and pay for carriage). Returns will not be accepted. Disposal of any product is the responsibility of the customer.
- No third party or joint submissions will be accepted.
- The Promise does not cover problems that were caused due to reasons outside of our control (for an example an issue with the substrate) or where the Selected Product was applied on surfaces which were not properly prepared or applied otherwise than in accordance with the manufacturer’s tips and instructions.
- Claims not made in accordance with these T&Cs will be deemed invalid. If a claim is refused because the terms of the Promise have not been met, AkzoNobel’s decision is final.
- If any provision in these Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs") is found in any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed not to be part of the T&Cs and it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of the provisions of the T&Cs.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the Promise without notice. All claims made in accordance with these T&Cs and made prior to the Promise being withdrawn, amended or terminated will still be honoured.
- The voucher has no cash value, is not transferable or assignable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. No cash or alternative to the voucher will be provided.
- AkzoNobel shall not be liable for any:
- Conditions, warranties or other terms which are not included in the Promise or these T&Cs; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss, damage or costs incurred by any customer in connection with the Selected Product or this Promise, or the cost of any labour for the application of the Selected Product.
- These exclusions do not exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of AkzoNobel, or its employees or agents or anything else that the law says we cannot exclude.
- The Promise does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please retain these T&Cs for future reference.
- This Promise is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- In these terms and conditions “We” and “AkzoNobel” mean Imperial Chemical Industries Limited trading as ICI Paints AkzoNobel.
- AkzoNobel, the AkzoNobel logo, Dulux, the Flourish logo, Let's Colour, distinctive colour names and liveries are trademarks of the AkzoNobel group ©AkzoNobel 2018.
Email address for all Promise related correspondence is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer support telephone numbers are: 0333 222 7070 (Dulux Trade) or 0333 222 7171 (Dulux Retail).
Dulux Weathershield Promise
- The Dulux Weathershield Promise promotion is valid on new purchases of Dulux Weathershield paint with a Weathershield Promise on pack offer.
- The Dulux Weathershield Promise promotion is open to private individuals in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 16 and above (the “Participants”). This offer is not open to businesses, sole traders purchasing paint in the course of trade, employees of the AkzoNobel group of companies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retailers or anyone connected with the promotion. Claims must be submitted by the end user customer only, or by a carer or guardian on behalf of the end user customer. Resellers and retailers may not submit registrations or claims on behalf of their customers.
- To participate you must register and apply your qualifying product within 6 months from the date of purchase at weathershieldpromise.dulux.co.uk. Please follow the registration steps carefully as any failure to do so will invalidate your claim. At the point of registration, you will be required to: a. Upload a clear copy of your receipt or invoice showing the details of the qualifying product that you have purchased, the date of purchase and the price paid for the qualifying product; b. Provide details of the retailer or reseller where you purchased the qualifying product, the date on which you purchased the qualifying product and the price you paid for the qualifying product; c. Provide details of the address at which the qualifying product has been applied; d. Upload a photograph of the wall that you will use the qualifying product on, prepared properly in accordance with the instructions provided on the back of the pack of the qualifying product; e. Upload a photograph of the wall painted with the qualifying product; The qualifying product must be applied on properly prepared surfaces in accordance with the details on the back of pack.
- Only one registration will be accepted per purchase of qualifying product.
- To qualify to claim for your money back for your registered product: a. you must have completed an approved registration as described above; b. the walls painted with the registered product must have been affected by one or more of the following conditions: Flaking, Peeling or Mould Staining within the paint film; and c. you must still be a resident of the registered household address. If those three conditions apply, you must return to this website (weathershieldpromise.dulux.co.uk) and claim by logging into your account supplied on registration and uploading pictures of the affected area clearly showing the flaking, peeling or mould staining
- The value returned to you will be for the volume of paint used on the painted area, rounded up to the nearest available paint can size.
- Applications will be verified to ensure that the transaction made is a bona fide purchase of the product. Claims will be verified to check the qualifying paint and completed exterior meet the Terms and Conditions of the promotion. The outcome of your claim will be communicated to you within seven (7) working days via an email address registered with this promotion. Provided that these terms and conditions have been met and your claim has been validated and approved, we will send you the value of the qualifying product.
- Claims not made in accordance with these terms and conditions (including where the registration requirements are not met) will be deemed invalid. If a claim is refused because the terms of the offer have not been met, the promoter's decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the promotion without notice. All registrations made in accordance with these terms and conditions and made prior to the Promoter withdrawing, amending or terminating the promotion will still be honoured.
- Promoter reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users’ IP addresses, so that we may identify misuse, and disqualify applications.
- The Promoter provides the registration website as is.
- No third party or joint submissions will be accepted, except for those submissions made by a carer or guardian on behalf of the end user customer.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are incomplete, illegible, damaged or lost. Proof of submission of a claim is not proof of receipt.
- No cash or alternative to the refund provided under paragraph 8 will be provided under the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any Participants or withhold any refund where there has been a violation of any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any: a. conditions, warranties or other terms which are not included in these terms and conditions; or b. any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Participant in connection with this promotion. These exclusions do not exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Promoter, or its employees or agents or anything else that the law says we cannot exclude. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Data protection: The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of Participants. Any information collected in connection with this promotion will only be used by the Promoter or its agents for the purposes of marketing or administering this promotion. Email Address for all promotion related correspondence is email@example.com and the customer support telephone number is 0345 216 0048. Promoter: Imperial Chemical Industries Limited (trading as ICI Paints AkzoNobel). Please send any applications or promotion-related correspondence to the email address provided.
Dulux Select Decorators Quality Assurance Guarantee
The Guarantee is available only for painting and decorating work on private residential premises in the UK which is carried out by an approved Dulux Select Decorator using the AkzoNobel brand portfolio: Dulux Trade, Sikkens, Hammerite, Cuprinol Trade and Polycell Trade. This Guarantee does not affect a homeowner’s statutory rights.
If the scheme member defaults on their guarantee Dulux will ensure they complete the work to a satisfactory level. If this is not possible Dulux will make alternative arrangements by appointing another scheme member within the liability of the guarantee to complete the work.
Claims under guarantee
Before making a claim under the guarantee the homeowner must first try to resolve the matter with the Dulux Select Decorator scheme member. Only where the matter has not been resolved to the homeowner’s satisfaction should they contact the Dulux Select Decorators membership scheme office. Tel: 0333 222 7022 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Address: Dulux Select Decorators, Freepost MID20389, Arnold, Nottingham NG5 1BR
Limit of liability
- The guarantee covers the amount by which the cost of remedying the defective work, when taken together with the cost of the work already done, exceeds the original price quoted for the work. Subject to this, the homeowner remains liable to pay the Dulux Select Decorator scheme member for the work carried out by the Dulux Select Decorator scheme member unless otherwise agreed.
- Where the complaint refers to property or personal damage, Dulux will in the first instance ask the homeowner and their scheme member to pursue this through the scheme member’s liability insurance. However, if for any reason this is not possible, Dulux will ask the homeowner to pursue the claim under their household insurance policy.
- Under these circumstances Dulux will cover any excess payable and any additional cost the homeowner suffers due to an increase in their household insurance premium in the following twelve months. However, Dulux will not pay for any losses or costs that are not directly covered by the Terms and Conditions of this Guarantee.
- The liability to Dulux under the Guarantee is capped at twice the invoiced cost of the work.
Dulux.co.uk Woodwork Toolkit & Paint Email Giveaway 2020
- By entering this free prize draw competition, participants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions
- This free competition is open to all residents of the UK, age 18 years and over, excluding employees of AkzoNobel its subsidiaries and affiliates, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the email competition.
- To enter you must click on the link within the email “Make Your Woodwork WOW” and reply "WIN" via email with your name to email@example.com between 00:00 25th February 2020 and 23:59 9th March 2020. All times stated will be considered GMT. Entries received out of these times will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost or delayed in transmission, incomplete, or illegible.
- Email addresses that contain content that is deemed offensive or promotes or endorses violence, homophobia, racism or any other socially unacceptable or illegal material will be disqualified.
- Entrants are limited to one entry per person and the prize is limited to a total of one Dulux Toolkit (containing 1 x Dulux Perfect Finish Brush Pack, 1 x Dulux Perfect Edges Triangle Brush, 1 x Dulux Perfect Edges Angle Brush, 1 x Dulux Perfect Finish Mini Roller & Tray, 1 x Dulux Perfect Cover Mini Gloss Roller Sleeve, 1 x Sugar Soap, 1 x Masking Tape, 1 x Sandpaper, 1 x Cloth, 1 x Dust Sheet), 1 x 750ml Dulux Quick Dry Wood Paint (choice of Satinwood, Gloss or Eggshell), and up to a value of 10L of Dulux Easycare (choice of Washable & Tough, Kitchen or Bathroom). 1 winner will be selected at random.
- There is 1 prize of a Dulux Toolkit + Dulux Paint. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- 1 winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received. Winner will be drawn on 10th March 2020 and the Promoter will contact the winner via the email address registered to confirm paint choices and delivery address.
- To receive the Dulux Toolkit + Paint, the winner will need to provide a UK address which will be used by AkzoNobel for the sole purpose of posting out the prize and their name. If the winner fails to provide their contact details within 14 days of initial contact from the promoter, the prize will be offered to the next chosen winner. The prizes will be dispatched within 30 days upon receiving the winners' contact details.
- Any personal data relating to you including without limitation, the entrant's name, address and telephone number will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will be disclosed to third parties solely for the purpose of administering this promotion. Any personal information held by the Promoter in respect of this promotion will be held on record for a short period for the purpose of ensuring fulfilment of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause to exclude any participants in this free prize draw competition or withhold any prize where there has been a violation of any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter's decision on all matters relating to the competition is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this free prize draw competition in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, without prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute these prizes for prizes of equal or greater value if necessary.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Promoter excludes:
a. - all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied; and
b. - any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any participant in connection with this free prize draw competition. This shall not be deemed to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the promoter or its employees or agents.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer.
- This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The Promoter is Imperial Chemical Industries, AkzoNobel, Wexham Road, Slough, SL2 5DS. “The Promoter”
Dulux Perfect Colour Promise (Promo Ended)
- The Dulux Perfect Colour Promise promotion (the “Guarantee”) entitles a customer who has purchased a Dulux retail coloured emulsion product for interior walls or exterior (Dulux Weathershield retail) walls or trim (“Selected Product”) from participating stores during the promotional period and who is not happy with the colour of the product, to apply for a unique voucher for one replacement can of the same product in a different colour. For the avoidance of doubt Magnolia, Pure Brilliant White, Ultra White, Magic White and Dulux Trade products are excluded.
- The Guarantee is valid for selected products purchased at participating stores between 1st January 2017 and May 31st 2019.
- The Guarantee is available to all UK residents aged 18 and above except employees of the AkzoNobel group, their families, their agents or any other person connected with this promotion. The Guarantee is valid for individual customers only. Claims from companies, groups, clubs or organizations will not be honoured.
- The Guarantee is restricted to replacement of the product only and excludes any claim for labour or other costs in respect of the original or replacement product.
- To claim, fill in your details as stated on the steps on dulux.co.uk/guarantee and send to Dulux, Perfect Colour Promise, AkzoNobel, Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5DS by no later than 31st May 2019 (your “Claim”). You must include a statement of 50 to 100 words detailing why you are not happy with your original product, a clear photo of the Selected Product applied in your house and your original itemised store till receipt clearly showing purchase and dated within the promotional period 1st of January 2017 to May 31st 2019.
- Upon receipt of a valid Claim, a unique voucher will be posted to you within 28 days. You can then take your unique voucher into any participating store to redeem your replacement product by no later than May 31st 2019. Replacement products are subject to availability. Full voucher terms and conditions apply.
- The unique voucher is issued for one can of product of the same size and type as the product it is replacing but in a different colour. The replacement product cannot be in the same colour as the unsatisfactory product.
- The Guarantee is limited to one voucher for one replacement product can per household. We will only accept one claim per envelope. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for Claims that are lost, damaged or delayed in the post. Photocopied Claims or receipts will deem the Claim invalid and will not be processed. Proof of posting does not constitute proof of delivery.
- It is not necessary for customers to return the unsatisfactory product and returns will not be accepted. Disposal of unused product is the responsibility of the customer.
- The voucher must be claimed by a resident of the property that is to be painted. The voucher has no cash value, is not transferable or assignable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion without prior notice or compensation.
- This Promotion does not affect your statutory rights.
- If any provision in these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed not to be part of the T&Cs and it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of the provisions of the T&Cs.
- Your personal data will only be used for the fulfillment of the Dulux Perfect Colour Promise promotion.
- AkzoNobel, the AkzoNobel logo, Dulux, the Flourish logo, Let’s Colour, the Dulux Perfect Colour Promise logo, distinctive colour names and liveries are trade marks of the AkzoNobel group ©AkzoNobel 2017.
- This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The Promoter is Imperial Chemical Industries Limited, Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire SL2 5DS. Please ensure claims are sent to the address as detailed in condition 5 as otherwise they will not be processed.
- This promotion is not available in the Republic of Ireland.